If you are looking for ways to monetize your website or blog, you might have considered using Google Adsense. Google Adsense is one of the most popular and widely used advertising platforms on the web, but it is not the only option. There are many other alternatives that can help you generate revenue from your online content, depending on your niche, audience, and goals.
In this blog post, we will explore some of the best Google Adsense alternatives that you can try in 2023. We will compare their features, benefits, drawbacks, and requirements, so you can make an informed decision about which one suits your needs best.
Here are some of the Google Adsense alternatives that we will cover:
Media.net is one of the leading contextual advertising platforms in the world. It is powered by Yahoo and Bing, and offers access to high-quality ads and premium publishers. In this blog post, I will review Media.net and share my experience with using it on my website.
Media.net is different from other ad networks in that it focuses on matching the ads to the content and the user intent. This means that the ads are relevant to the topic of the page and the search query of the user. This results in higher click-through rates and better user experience.
Media.net offers various ad formats, such as display, native, video, and in-content ads. You can customize the look and feel of the ads to match your website design and layout. You can also use Media.net’s optimization tools to improve your ad performance and revenue.
One of the best features of Media.net is its dedicated account manager service. You get a personal account manager who helps you with setting up, optimizing, and managing your campaigns. You can also contact them anytime for any queries or issues.
Media.net has a minimum payout threshold of $100, which is higher than some other ad networks. However, it pays on a net-30 basis, which means you get paid within 30 days of reaching the threshold. You can choose from various payment methods, such as PayPal, wire transfer, or Payoneer.
Media.net has some eligibility criteria for publishers who want to join its network. You need to have a majority of your traffic from the US, UK, or Canada. You also need to have high-quality content that is original and updated regularly. You should not have any adult, illegal, or pirated content on your website.
Overall, Media.net is a great option for publishers who want to monetize their websites with contextual ads. It has a lot of advantages, such as high-quality ads, premium publishers, dedicated account managers, and optimization tools. It also has some drawbacks, such as high payout threshold and strict eligibility criteria. However, if you meet the requirements and have a good amount of traffic from the supported countries, you can earn a decent income with Media.net.
– Ezoic Review
Ezoic is a platform that uses artificial intelligence (AI) to automatically test and optimize various aspects of your website, such as layout, design, content, ads, speed, and more. Ezoic claims that by using its platform, you can improve your website’s performance, user satisfaction, and revenue.
How does Ezoic work?
Ezoic works by integrating with your website through different methods, such as Cloudflare, WordPress plugin, or nameservers. Once you connect your website to Ezoic, you can access various features and tools that Ezoic offers, such as:
– Ezoic Ad Tester: This tool allows you to test different ad placements and sizes for your website and see which ones generate more revenue and user satisfaction.
– Ezoic Site Speed Accelerator: This tool allows you to improve your website’s speed and performance by applying various optimizations, such as caching, compression, image optimization, and more.
– Ezoic Big Data Analytics: This tool allows you to access detailed reports and insights on your website’s traffic, revenue, user behavior, and more.
What are the benefits of using Ezoic?
Based on my experience using Ezoic for over a year, I can say that there are many benefits of using Ezoic for your website. Some of the benefits are:
– Increased revenue: By using Ezoic’s AI to test and optimize your website’s layout and ads, you can increase your revenue significantly. In my case, I saw an increase of over 100% in my revenue after switching to Ezoic.
– Improved user experience: By using Ezoic’s AI to test and optimize your website’s design and content, you can improve your user experience and satisfaction. In my case, I saw an improvement in my bounce rate, session duration, page views per visit, and more.
– Enhanced site speed: By using Ezoic’s Site Speed Accelerator tool, you can enhance your site speed and performance. In my case, I saw an improvement in my site speed score from 40 to 90 on Google PageSpeed Insights.
– Access to data and insights: By using Ezoic’s Big Data Analytics tool, you can access data and insights on your website’s traffic, revenue, user behavior, and more. This can help you make informed decisions and improve your website further.
What are the drawbacks of using Ezoic?
While there are many benefits of using Ezoic for your website, there are also some drawbacks that you should be aware of. Some of the drawbacks are:
– Learning curve: Ezoic has a lot of features and tools that can be overwhelming for beginners. It can take some time to learn how to use Ezoic effectively and get the best results.
– Technical issues: Ezoic can sometimes cause technical issues or glitches on your website. For example, some users have reported issues with SSL certificates, DNS settings, site speed optimization, etc. You may need to contact Ezoic’s support team or troubleshoot the issues yourself.
– Loss of control: By using Ezoic’s AI to test and optimize your website’s layout and ads, you may lose some control over how your website looks and feels. You may not like some of the changes that Ezoic makes or agree with its decisions.
– PropellerAds Review
PropellerAds is one of the most popular ad networks in the world, serving over 1 billion impressions per day. It offers a variety of ad formats, such as banners, popunders, push notifications, interstitials, and native ads. In this post, we will review PropellerAds and see how it can help you monetize your website or app.
Pros and Cons of PropellerAds
– High CPM rates for all traffic types and geos
– Easy to use dashboard and reporting system
– Fast approval and payment process
– Dedicated account managers and support team
– Wide range of ad formats and targeting options
– Compatible with Google Adsense and other ad networks
– Some ad formats may be intrusive or annoying for users
– Minimum payout is $100, which may be high for some publishers
– Some advertisers may use low-quality or misleading ads
– Some ad formats may not work well on mobile devices
How to Join PropellerAds
To join PropellerAds, you need to have a website or app that meets their quality and content guidelines. You can sign up for a publisher account on their website and submit your site or app for approval. The approval process usually takes 24 hours or less. Once approved, you can access your dashboard and start creating ad zones for your site or app. You can choose from different ad formats and customize them according to your preferences. You can also set up frequency capping, geo-targeting, device targeting, and other options to optimize your ad performance.
How to Get Paid by PropellerAds
PropellerAds pays its publishers on a NET30 basis, which means you will receive your earnings 30 days after the end of the month. The minimum payout is $100, and you can choose from various payment methods, such as PayPal, Payoneer, Skrill, Webmoney, Wire Transfer, and ePayments. You can also request an early payment if you meet certain criteria. PropellerAds claims to have a high fill rate and CPM rates for all traffic types and geos. However, your actual earnings may vary depending on the quality and quantity of your traffic, the ad formats you use, the niche of your site or app, and the seasonality of the market.
– Infolinks Review
Infolinks is an online advertising network that uses a smart algorithm to analyze the content of your website and deliver relevant ads to your visitors. Infolinks works with over 100,000 publishers in 128 countries and serves more than 2.5 billion ad impressions per month.
Infolinks offers four types of ad units:
– InText: These are contextual ads that appear as highlighted keywords within your content. When a user hovers over them, a small pop-up ad is displayed.
– InFold: These are banner ads that appear at the bottom of the screen when a user scrolls down your page. They are designed to match the user’s search intent and offer a high click-through rate.
– InScreen: These are interstitial ads that appear between page views or when a user exits your site. They are highly engaging and can be customized to fit your site’s theme and layout.
– InArticle: These are native ads that appear within your content, between paragraphs. They are responsive and blend in with your site’s design and content.
How to Join Infolinks?
Joining Infolinks is very easy and fast. You just need to fill out a simple form with your website URL, email address, and password. Then, you need to verify your email and add a small piece of code to your website. Once you do that, Infolinks will start displaying ads on your site within minutes.
You can also join Infolinks using WordPress, Blogger, Joomla, Drupal, or any other CMS platform. Infolinks has plugins and extensions for all major platforms that make the integration process seamless.
How Much Can You Earn with Infolinks?
The amount of money you can earn with Infolinks depends on several factors, such as:
– The quality and quantity of your traffic
– The niche and topic of your website
– The location and behavior of your visitors
– The type and number of ad units you use
– The performance and optimization of your ads
In general, Infolinks pays on a revenue share basis, which means you get a percentage of the revenue generated by the ads on your site. The exact percentage is not disclosed by Infolinks, but it is said to be competitive and fair.
Infolinks also has a referral program that allows you to earn 10% of the revenue generated by the publishers you refer for 12 months.
Infolinks pays its publishers every 45 days via PayPal, Payoneer, eCheck, ACH, or bank wire transfer. The minimum payout threshold is $50 for PayPal, Payoneer, and eCheck, and $100 for ACH and bank wire transfer.
– Adsterra Review
Adsterra provides a wide range of ad formats, including banners, popunders, direct links, push notifications, native ads, video ads, and interstitials. You can choose the ad formats that suit your website’s content and layout, as well as your audience’s preferences. Adsterra also supports multiple payment methods, such as PayPal, Bitcoin, WebMoney, Wire Transfer, Paxum, and Skrill. You can request your payment twice a month, as long as you reach the minimum threshold of $100.
One of the main benefits of Adsterra is its high-quality traffic and ads. Adsterra claims to have over 30 billion monthly impressions from more than 248 countries and regions. It also uses advanced anti-fraud technology and strict moderation to ensure that the ads are safe and relevant. Moreover, Adsterra offers competitive CPM and CPA rates for different niches and geos. You can also benefit from Adsterra’s referral program, which gives you 5% of the revenue generated by your referrals.
Adsterra is not without its drawbacks, however. Some of the common complaints about Adsterra are its high minimum payout threshold, its strict approval process, and its occasional technical issues. Some publishers also report that Adsterra’s ads can be intrusive or annoying for their visitors, which can affect their user experience and retention. Additionally, some advertisers may find Adsterra’s traffic quality to be inconsistent or low for certain niches or regions.
According to various reviews and testimonials, Adsterra’s performance can vary depending on several factors, such as your website’s niche, traffic volume, quality, and location, as well as the ad formats and settings you use. Some publishers claim to earn up to $5 CPM with Adsterra, while others report much lower rates. Similarly, some advertisers report positive ROI and conversions with Adsterra, while others experience poor results. Therefore, it is advisable to test different ad formats and settings with Adsterra and monitor your performance closely.
Adsterra vs Competitors
Adsterra has many competitors in the online advertising industry, such as Google Adsense, PropellerAds, Media.net, PopAds, MGID, etc. Each of these networks has its own strengths and weaknesses, and none of them can be considered the best for everyone. Therefore, it is important to compare them based on your specific needs and goals. Here are some of the main factors to consider when comparing Adsterra with other networks:
– Ad formats: Adsterra offers more ad formats than most of its competitors, which gives you more flexibility and options to monetize your website.
– Payment methods: Adsterra supports more payment methods than most of its competitors, which makes it more convenient and accessible for publishers from different countries.
– Payment frequency: Adsterra pays twice a month, which is faster than some of its competitors that pay once a month or less.
– Minimum payout: Adsterra has a higher minimum payout than some of its competitors that have lower or no minimum payout requirements.
– Approval process: Adsterra has a stricter approval process than some of its competitors that accept almost any website or traffic source.
– Traffic quality: Adsterra has a higher traffic quality than some of its competitors that have lower standards or more fraudulent traffic.
– CPM rates: Adsterra has competitive CPM rates for some niches and geos but lower rates for others.
– Support: Adsterra has responsive and helpful support staff that can assist you with any issues or questions you may have.
Tips on How to Optimize Your Earnings with Adsterra
If you decide to use Adsterra as your online advertising network, here are some tips on how to optimize your earnings with it:
– Choose the right ad formats for your website: Experiment with different ad formats and see which ones perform better for your website’s content and layout. For example, if you have a video website, you may want to use video ads or interstitials. If you have a blog or news website, you may want to use banners or native ads.
– Optimize your ad placement and settings: Place your ads in strategic locations on your website where they can get more exposure and clicks from your visitors. For example, you may want to place your ads above the fold (the part of the page that is visible without scrolling), near the content (the part of the page that contains the main information or message), or at the end of the page (the part of the page that encourages the visitor to take action or explore more). You may also want to adjust your ad frequency (the number of times an ad is shown to the same visitor) and capping (the maximum number of times an ad is shown to the same visitor) to avoid overloading or annoying your visitors with too many ads.
– Monitor your performance and analytics: Track your performance and analytics with Adsterra’s dashboard and reports. You can see various metrics, such as impressions, clicks, CTR, CPM, revenue, etc. You can also filter your data by date, ad format, website, country, etc. Use this information to identify your best-performing and worst-performing ads, websites, niches, geos, etc. and optimize them accordingly.
– Test and tweak your ads: Don’t settle for the first results you get with Adsterra. Test and tweak your ads regularly to see if you can improve your performance and earnings. For example, you may want to try different ad sizes, colors, images, texts, etc. You may also want to try different landing pages, offers, headlines, etc. for your advertisers. Keep testing and tweaking until you find the optimal combination that works best for you.
– Follow Adsterra’s guidelines and policies: Make sure you follow Adsterra’s guidelines and policies to avoid any issues or penalties. For example, you should not use any illegal or prohibited content or traffic sources, such as adult, gambling, hacking, malware, etc. You should also not use any fraudulent or deceptive methods to generate impressions or clicks, such as bots, proxies, auto-refreshers, etc. You should also not modify or interfere with Adsterra’s code or ads in any way.
– RevenueHits Review
RevenueHits is a performance-based ad network that pays publishers based on the actions that their visitors take on the ads, such as clicking, viewing, or converting. RevenueHits uses a smart algorithm that matches the ads to the best traffic sources and offers the most relevant ads to the users. RevenueHits claims to have over 20,000 publishers and 2 billion ad impressions per day.
How does RevenueHits work?
RevenueHits works by placing ads on your website or blog that are relevant to your content and audience. You can choose from various ad formats, such as banners, pop-ups, sliders, buttons, and more. You can also customize the size, color, and position of the ads to suit your website design. RevenueHits pays you based on the performance of the ads, which means you can earn more if your visitors click, view, or convert on the ads. RevenueHits offers a minimum payout of $20 and supports PayPal, Payoneer, and wire transfer as payment methods. You can request a payment once a month.
What are the pros and cons of RevenueHits?
RevenueHits has some advantages and disadvantages that you should consider before signing up. Here are some of them:
– RevenueHits offers high eCPM rates compared to other ad networks, especially for pop-up ads.
– RevenueHits has a variety of ad formats that you can choose from to suit your website or blog.
– RevenueHits has a low minimum payout threshold of $20 and supports multiple payment options.
– RevenueHits has a user-friendly dashboard that shows your earnings and performance statistics.
– RevenueHits has a dedicated support team that can help you with any issues or questions.
– RevenueHits is not a CPC or CPM network, which means you only get paid when your visitors take action on the ads, not just view them.
– RevenueHits may not be suitable for all niches or audiences, as some of the ads may be intrusive or irrelevant.
– RevenueHits may affect your website speed or user experience due to the pop-up ads or scripts.
– RevenueHits may not be compatible with other ad networks or programs, such as Google Adsense or Amazon Associates.
– Skimlinks Review
Skimlinks is a service that connects publishers with over 48,000 merchants and 50 affiliate networks. Skimlinks works by scanning your content and replacing any links to products or services with affiliate links. This means that if a reader clicks on a link and makes a purchase, you will earn a commission from the merchant.
Skimlinks claims that it can increase your revenue by up to 25% without any extra work from you. You don’t have to sign up for individual affiliate programs, create tracking codes, or manually insert links. Skimlinks does everything for you in the background.
How to use Skimlinks?
To use Skimlinks, you need to sign up for a free account and install a code snippet on your website. You can also use plugins for WordPress, Shopify, Magento, and other platforms. Once you have installed Skimlinks, you can access your dashboard and see your earnings, performance, and analytics.
You can also customize your settings and preferences, such as choosing which merchants and networks to work with, setting minimum payout thresholds, and enabling or disabling certain features. Some of the features that Skimlinks offers are:
– SkimWords: This feature automatically turns product names and brand mentions into affiliate links.
– SkimLinks Editor: This feature allows you to create and edit affiliate links within your content editor.
– SkimLinks VIP: This feature gives you access to exclusive offers, higher commissions, and dedicated support from Skimlinks.
– SkimLinks Audiences: This feature allows you to create and target audiences based on their browsing behavior and interests.
What are the pros and cons of Skimlinks?
Skimlinks has some advantages and disadvantages that you should consider before using it. Here are some of them:
– Easy to set up and use
– Access to thousands of merchants and networks
– Automatic link conversion and optimization
– No need to apply for individual affiliate programs
– Detailed reporting and analytics
– Various features and options to customize your experience
– Free to join and use
– Low commission rates compared to direct affiliate programs
– Delayed payments (up to 90 days)
– No control over the link destination or appearance
– Potential impact on site speed and user experience
– Possible conflict with other affiliate plugins or tools
Is Skimlinks worth it?
Skimlinks can be a useful tool for publishers who want to monetize their content without spending too much time or effort on affiliate marketing. Skimlinks can help you generate passive income from your existing content and traffic.
However, Skimlinks is not a magic solution that will make you rich overnight. You still need to create high-quality content that attracts and engages your audience. You also need to test and optimize your links and conversions to maximize your revenue.
Skimlinks is best suited for publishers who have a large and diverse audience, who cover a wide range of topics and niches, and who don’t want to deal with the hassle of managing multiple affiliate programs. If you fit this profile, then Skimlinks might be worth a try.
If you are looking for higher commissions, more control, and more flexibility, then you might be better off joining direct affiliate programs or using other affiliate tools. You should also be aware of the potential drawbacks of using Skimlinks, such as lower site performance, user dissatisfaction, and reduced trustworthiness.
– Monumetric Review
Monumetric is an ad network that works with publishers of all sizes and niches. They offer different programs based on your monthly pageviews, ranging from Propel (10k-80k pageviews) to Ascend (500k+ pageviews). They also have a dedicated team of account managers, ad ops specialists, and support staff who work with you to optimize your site and ads.
How does Monumetric work?
Monumetric works by placing ads on your site using a single code snippet. They use header bidding, which means they compete with multiple ad exchanges and networks to get the highest bid for your ad space. They also use dynamic ad placement, which means they adjust the number and location of ads based on your site layout and user behavior.
What are the benefits of Monumetric?
Monumetric has several benefits for publishers, such as:
– Higher revenue: Monumetric claims to increase your revenue by 30-300% compared to other ad networks. They also pay on a net-60 basis, which means you get paid 60 days after the end of the month.
– Better user experience: Monumetric uses lazy loading, which means they only load ads when they are in view. This reduces the load time and improves the speed of your site. They also have a strict quality control policy, which means they only show relevant and non-intrusive ads.
– More control: Monumetric gives you more control over your ads, such as choosing the ad types, sizes, and categories you want to display. You can also set your own minimum CPM (cost per thousand impressions) and block unwanted advertisers.
– Personalized support: Monumetric provides personalized support for every publisher, regardless of their size or niche. You get a dedicated account manager who helps you set up and optimize your ads. You also get access to a dashboard where you can monitor your performance and earnings.
Try these Google Adsense Alternatives and see which ones work best for you. Share your comments below. Thanks for reading…